Acoustic Ceiling Tiles, Wall Acoustic Panels, Perforated Panel
Keystone Acoustics has maintained a strong commitment to the environment for over forty years. They not only set and maintain high standards for the suppliers they work with, but for every aspect of the company as well. The manufacturing processes employed along with energy consumption management systems, allow keystone to continually increase environmental awareness while upholding their high standards for the production of top quality wall acoustic panels, acoustic ceiling tiles and perforated panels.
Their products embody this mission through their high level of quality and durability. They strive to use renewable and recyclable resources and avoid the incorporation of environmentally damaging raw materials into their production of wall acoustic panels, acoustic ceiling tiles and all other products. It is their goal to help conserve the environment for present and future generations.
- Air emissions – Company policy includes using plywood and MDF with the lowest possible formaldehyde emissions in tandem with rigorous safety standards.
- Energy consumption and management – Several steps have been taken to reduce the factory’s reliance on electrical power and reduce consumption where possible.
- Use of renewable and recyclable resources as raw materials – Keystone sources materials from companies using Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) certification.
- Avoidance of environmentally damaging raw materials – The company refuses to conduct business with suppliers that do not meet their rigorous standards.
- Waste minimisation by recycling of process materials – Keystone has minimised wood wasted in manufacturing by utilising excess pieces for creative projects.
- Pollution reduction – The company has adopted several innovations to reduce pollution levels and keep the manufacturing process environmentally friendly.
- Protection of the natural environment – Keystone Acoustics( Key Industries) has been a loyal supporter of Landcare for over ten years in the care of local communities and the country.
Read the company’s complete Environmental Policy here.