Key-Beam – Finish your Interior with Flair
Key-Beam by Keystone Acoustics is a range of ultra-light beams perfectly suited for use as ceiling baffles and fins. Tested for their strength, these durable acoustic ceiling beams provide a unique combination of aesthetics and high acoustic performance. Available in a phenomenal selection of finishes on an innovative GEN-ECO Ultralite Balsa/MDF composite, you’ll be sure to find a distinct look for your interior.
When you need a ceiling system with functionality and flair, Key-Beam can be cut and customised to your projects requirements, whether you’re trying to achieve a quiet, understated result for a lobby, a functional acoustic profile for a lecture hall or auditorium, or an exclusive design for a retail shopfitting.
An Innovative Ceiling Beam
Keystone Acoustics’ tradition of creating innovative acoustic systems continues with our versatile and design flexible Key-Beam product. This feature-packed ceiling beam offers an excellent set of advantages, including:
- Seamless integration with our range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels.
- A wide selection of finishes; create the look that’s just right for your interior.
- High performance acoustic properties
- Easy installation due to lightweight and available pre-finished options
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Eco-friendly and fire rated materials
Finishes & Options
With a range of appealing finishes you’ll be able to create a stunning acoustic ceiling solution. Choose from our available finishes for that stylish, unique interior look:
- 2-Pack Eco-friendly paint
- Natural timber veneers
- Reconstituted veneers
- Matt or Satin Finishes
- High Pressure Laminate
- Decorative Vinyl
- Paper and foil overlay
- Raw Ink Large Format flat or High Texture Printing at your required dpi
- Raw MDF ready for painting
Additionally all options can be supplied complete with practical LED strip lighting pre-installed.
Cut to Your Specifications
We can supply Key-Beams as pre-finished pieces that are immediately ready for installation in your project, or as full sheets for further fabrication. This means flexibility in your installation and design process.
Pre-finished pieces and sheets are available in the following dimensions:
- Thickness – 25mm to 150mm
- Length – 2.400mt to 3.600mt (depending on finish)
- Depth – 50 to 1.200mt or wider on request
Speak to the Acoustic Systems Experts
To discuss Key-Beam for your project or for more information, contact us. We’re eager to provide the right acoustic system for your needs.